WHO WE ARE: ShoNet is one of the UK’s most trusted Salesforce.com Consulting Partners. We customise, implement and support the world’s # 1 customer relations management systems – Salesforce.com.
We are a growing North London based team, with over 10 years’ experience of digitally transforming the operations of small and medium sized organisations. We have a reputation for quality service delivery, competence and have a loyal and growing customer base.
FOR INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS: Please complete this form with your CV and a brief supporting statement as to why you think you have the attributes, competencies and capabilities for this opportunity.
THE POSITION WE’RE LOOKING TO FILL: Office & Operations Support Manager.
We need an ambitious, responsible, organised, reliable, smart and personable individual to help continue our growth by firstly supporting, and later taking responsibility for ShoNet’s office-based activities.
- To be the central point of contact for existing and prospective customers, assisting with enquiries, first line support and marketing.
- To be the glue binding together the rest of our busy team engaged with delivering customer projects.
- To support the ongoing development of an in-house developed school curriculum app.
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The successful applicant will need to be able to provide quality in the manner we are known for - namely our ability to communicate, to deliver on schedule and to manage our projects exceptionally – and be competent, efficient, effective, inquisitive and motivated whether dealing with routine activity, exploring new ways of working / opportunities, or under pressure due to customer demands.
- An individual with a degree or professional qualification.
- Is excited by, and has experience of, the potential and power of technology to deliver digital information.
- Must be digital-savvy and, if not already held, to pursue and achieve through ShoNet, accreditation in key applications such as, Salesforce.com, Conga Composer and Demand Tools.
- Will ideally, already have experience as an office administrator, support desk administrator or project manager.
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES / MAIN DUTIES
CUSTOMER SERVICES: Be first point of contact for existing and new customers.
PRODUCT SUPPORT: Maintain an up-to-date appreciation of Salesforce.com and its capabilities.
PRODUCT LEAD: Be the main point of contact for the ShoNet developed school curriculum app.
TEAM SUPPORT: Assist the Director and rest of team in ad-hoc duties ranging from:
- Business development
- Support desk activities
OFFICE GENERAL: Manage ShoNet’s office including the coordination of activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance.
OTHER: Always act as an ambassador for ShoNet and contribute to the growth and success of the business through being a team-player and one which brings benefit.
• Starting salary of £26,000 to £30,000 plus accredited training
• 28 days leave (including public holidays)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please title your enquiry Office & Operations Support Manager.