Salesforce Customer Success Manager
We are hiring!
We currently have 2 permanent positions for Customer Success Managers with Salesforce experience.
Both opportunities are North London based.
ShoNet’s customers are at the centre of all we do. ShoNet has extensive experience of successfully implementing and customising Salesforce for charities. We have transformed the way these organisations use and benefit from technology.
We need to add two Customer Success Managers to our small team in order to achieve our ambitious growth plans. We offer a varied portfolio of client work. Collaboration – internally and externally - is at the core of the way we work.
This is a client facing role, where you will be required to have exceptional communication and organisation skills. You will be tasked with working alongside the ShoNet team to create and manage the delivery of client systems.
We offer a competitive salary, continuous training towards Salesforce Certifications and 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Build strong client relationships, to ensure we have clear sight of their requirements
- Successfully deliver projects within agreed time frames and budget
- Work effectively with ShoNet colleagues and contribute to a high performing team
- Support business development colleagues with pre-sales activities
Qualifications and skills
- Salesforce system administrator accreditation is desirable
- Excellent communication & inter personal skills with experience in liaising with various stakeholders
- Efficient in MS Office (version 7 and/or 10) and strong IT skills
- A creative thinker, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Excellent team leadership and team management skills
Essential Experience and Competencies
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce.com system administrator experience
- Creation, analysis and review of business, functional, and technical requirements
- Managing end-to-end Salesforce implementations
- Responsible for partnering with others to implement IT projects
We welcome the opportunity to speak to experienced Salesforce users who are considering a new consulting career.
To apply please click here
Closing date for applications Friday 17th August 2018